Waxway – Deep in Devon Countryside
Waxway nestles below the beautiful East Hill woodland with its panoramic views over the lush Devon countryside towards Dartmoor. We are just two miles from the historic town of Ottery St Mary and less than four miles from the World Heritage coast at Sidmouth. Exeter, Dartmoor and Exmoor are easily reachable by car.
- Rural and tranquil yet within easy reach of towns and holiday activities.
- Lots for children to do and experience nearby.
- Beaches at Sidmouth, Beer, Branscombe, Lyme Regis and Exmouth all within 10 - 30 minutes driving distance.
- Wide range of shops in the market town of Honiton, 10 minutes by car.
- Opportunities for riding at the many local stables (but book in advance!).
- Uncluttered country lanes give opportunities for local walking or cycling.
- Excellent walking along the adjoining East Devon Way, Otter Valley and South West Coastal path.
- Fresh country produce from local farms and fish from harbour fishermen at Beer and Sidmouth and Lyme Regis.